Sunday, April 2, 2017

The 220 life

Galatians 2:20 (KJV)
20  I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

The real pathway to victory in the Christian life comes with our understanding of our position in, and our identification with Christ.

We must realize and reckon

When He died, I died in Him
When I was buried, I was buried in Him
When He arose, I arose in Him
When He ascended, I ascended in Him
When He sat down, I am seated in Him

Ephesians 2:6 (KJV)
6  And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

1 Corinthians 15:57 (KJV)
57  But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

O GLORIOUS THOUGHT!!!
RevSB

No comments:

Post a Comment