Friday, May 4, 2018

Blind and now I see

He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see. John 9:25
The man had been born blind and Jesus had given him sight. The Pharisees questioned the man about Jesus and told him Jesus was a sinner. The man responded, I do not know if he is a sinner or not, but one thing I know, whereas I was blind, now I see.
We all have questions. Sometimes others may question our faith. I do not have all the answers. Paul said, “How unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! For who hath known the mind of the Lord? Or who hath been his counselor?”

 

I may not know everything, but one thing I do know, I once was blind and now I see.

 

RevDB

 

No comments:

Post a Comment