Tuesday, May 8, 2018

1000th pageviews

Well Praise-the-Lord!!

Praise the Lord for the things He has done.  At the writing of this blog post, I noticed we reached a great mile-post in blogging and that is "OUR 1000th page-view"  As many of you may know Google keeps a record / stats of the audience and the page-views were a blog writer may visit and observe to see how their blog is doing on the internet, aka, World- Wide-Web (www).  We can see the audience, which shows up in many countries around the world, as well as here in the USA.

Once again, I am humbled and honored to see these stats.  This is my second blog that I support. My first personal blog has reached  over 10,000 page-views. And I am hoping to get to 20,000.  The blogs has that God factor that I like.  You see, if a lost or searching person is looking for God and / or answers, many times they will search on a certain word or thought, and that's where God can mysteriously use and by miracles lead the them to truth and to our blog post.

As the young lawyer once said to me many years ago, "you're reaching outside the walls of the church" yes and around that world!!

This blog is based on one verse in 2Peter1:1 to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

Truly it's a place to glean, gather and get encouragement from ALL the preachers and teachers that I know of and that have agreed to share with you all, The Preachers of our faith !!

I shall keep gathering and keep placing their words on this blog page.

May God bless you,

RevDanSam



No comments:

Post a Comment