Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Keeping it safe - DN


I asked the Lord this morning for a word regarding this season in my life and I wanted to pass it on to you.
Matthew 2:13.   And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.
Keeping it Safe
So much is at stake today when it comes to raising the family or in this situation before us being used of God.
In Gods service, God has a plan.
It's worthy to note that after the glory and excitement of the Divine visitation, look who shows their face. It's none other than the adversary himself, the serpent.

In keeping it safe one better:
I. Listen: the angel of the Lord appeareth ... Saying
You can not put a value or price on a timely word from the Lord.
Sometime it will demand a complete change.

II. Linger: be thou there until
I've discovered in God's leading, many times it's not movement and work that He's after and desires, but WAITING.
Psalms 27:14 Wait on the Lord: be of good courage and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait I say on the Lord.
An old preacher said to me one time, before you ever stand for the Lord you will have to sit with Him.

III. Let God Handle it: Until I bring thee word...
1. He has your best interest at heart:
2. He sees what you don't ! 
( for Herod will seek .... To destroy it!!!
I'll stay where You've put me; I will, dear Lord;
    I'll bear the day's burden and heat,
Always trustingYou fully; when sunset has come
    I'll lay stalks of grain at Your feet.
And then, when my earth work is ended and done,
    In the light of eternity's glow,
Life's record all closed, I surely will find
    It was better to stay than to go;
        I'll stay where You've put me. (Selected)
Rev DN

No comments:

Post a Comment