Thursday, March 23, 2017

I believe God - DN

I Believe God

Acts 27:25
There is such a need in this hour to believe God.

2 Chronicles 20:20 Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be
established: believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.  My, what a promise!                                                                
The Need is seen in our
Country
Homes
Churches
My trust is still in God in spite of this political correct but spiritual wrong society.

Let it be said, I believe God when it comes to:
 I.  Salvation:
As to Salvations
1. Reason: Romans 3:23
• Sinners are under Condemnation: John 3:17,18
• Sinners have the  wrath of God Abiding: John 3:36
2. Route: Romans 10:13
3. Results: 2 Corinthians 5:17
Salvation brings about a newness in a person's life.
A new record, a new relationship, and new resources.
REVDN

No comments:

Post a Comment