Friday, December 7, 2018

A personal testimony REVAS

I would like to share something else that is heavy on my heart this morning. I hope all of my friends will read and head the warning. It is a bit long, but oh so important!
You cannot get to Heaven without being born again. The Scriptures are very clear on this.
John 14:6, "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." You cannot get to Heaven through your church membership, baptism, good works, or any other way. It must and can only be through Jesus Christ.
If He is not your Savior, then you are condemned to eternity in Hell already...John 3:18, "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." Without being born again, you will die and go to Hell.
The Philippian Jailer asked Paul and Silas, (Acts 16:30) "Sirs, what must I do to be saved?" and their answer was, (Acts 16:31) "And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."
You may be thinking, I do believe in Jesus, but there is a vast difference in knowing ABOUT Him and KNOWING Him personally. Now you may be asking, "How can I get to know Him personally?"
1) Know that God loves you...(John 3:16) "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
2) Know that you, just like each person born into this world, are a sinner...(Romans 3:23) "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God"
3) Know that their is a price to be paid for your sin (Romans 6:23) "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
4) Know that Jesus Christ paid your sin debt by His death on the Cross of Calvary (Romans 5:8) "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
5) Know that you must repent (turn from) your sin and ask Jesus Christ to forgive you (Romans 10:9-10) "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." Confess that you are a sinner and believe in YOUR HEART (not just your head, which is the difference between knowing ABOUT Him and actually KNOWING Him).
I am saved and have the assurance that when I die I will be in Heaven with Jesus Christ, not because I go to church or that I am a Pastor. I will go because of that Saturday night in 1985, at Kmart in Conyers, Ga., the Holy Spirit told me that I was lost and on my way to Hell. It was then that I confessed to Jesus Christ that I was a sinner and bound for Hell, but asked Him to come into my heart and save me which is exactly what Rom. 10:9-10 says to do. I am trusting HIM for my salvation! I am not trusting anything that I have done, but I am trusting His Word to get me through. (II Timothy 1:12) "For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day."
Please do not trust in your religion (church membership, baptism, etc.) to save you. Ask Jesus Christ to forgive you of your sin and save you today! There is nothing like knowing Him personally as your Savior!
Jesus Christ loves you and so do I!

 

Rev, AS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment