Friday, December 21, 2018

He is our joy and strength REVAG

He is our joy and strength
Habakkuk 3:17 Although the fig tree shall not blossom, Neither shall fruit be in the vines; The labour of the olive shall fail, And the fields shall yield no meat; The flock shall be cut off from the fold, And there shall be no herd in the stalls: 18 Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation. 19 The LORD God is my strength, And he will make my feet like hinds’ feet, And he will make me to walk upon mine high places.
 
I challenge everyone to learn how to personalize a text, make it yours, make it apply to you. I will demonstrate how I meditate and pray in this manner using the above text. I challenge you to consider how to do this so that you take the Scripture and its actual application and apply it to your life. This would be how I would pray this prayer in my life now.
Although everything in my life falls apart, I will rejoice in the Lord. Even if what is happening causes me great embarrassment I will joy in the God of my salvation. If life turns away from all I have ever dreamed of, I will still trust our God. I will not whine about my situation. I will think of how good God has been to me. I will find great joy in Him and His salvation. I will lift His name high in my heart. He is everything to me in the good times and in the bad times.
I know that God is my strength. I know that He will still work in my.life. I know that He will give me victory. He will make me walk in the high places again. I will be strengthened by Him. I will not give up. I will not be beaten because He will give me what I need to win. In Him I have victory. I will rejoice in my God and Savior Jesus Christ.
When all is said and done, I am just in love with God. I know that all that really matters is Him. I will trust him.
 
Rev AG
 

No comments:

Post a Comment