Friday, December 21, 2018

God’s hand on me REVAG

God’s hand on me
Nehemiah 2:18 Then I told them of the hand of my God which was good upon me; as also the king’s words that he had spoken unto me. And they said, Let us rise up and build. So they strengthened their hands for this good work.
Nehemiah and the people that followed him knew that the reason things were going well was God’s blessings. They knew that God had His hand on the man, Nehemiah. Both Ezra and Nehemiah continually recognize that it is God that is blessing. They know that it is not them but the hand of God. They give credit and glory to God for the good. They do not believe that it is their hard work, their planning, or even their praying that is doing the job.
There are so many indirect ways that we like to steal God’s glory. We would say that we prayed so hard that He did something. We would say that we worked so hard, or we had been to such and such a conference, but it can really only be summed up like Nehemiah summed it up. It was the hand of God on his life.
Are you serving Him? Are you seeking His power and blessing?
Does God have His hand on your life?
Rev AG
 

No comments:

Post a Comment