Friday, July 13, 2018

What I would want

I had the blessing of attending the Power of 2 teen camp last night. I watched as God moved in a special and saturating manner. I had attended this camp ground where the meeting was being held many years ago as a teenager. 

I thought if I could go back as a teenager, ( I know, wishful thinking! ) what I would want or desire. 

As I watched and listen last night, some things came to the mind, I would want.
1.I would want a Promise about my future. 
2.I would want Parents that's would tell me No and refuse to let the devil and the world have me.
3.I would want a Spirit filled Preacher to tell me the truth.
4.I would want a Place I could attend and feel a part of.
5. Perhaps I needed Jesus, I would want someone to tell me where I could find him.
6. I'd want me a friend that I could pray with, worship with and give a hug that would hug me back.

Rev. DN

No comments:

Post a Comment