Wednesday, July 18, 2018

A heavy heart

My heart is a bit heavy this morning as I ponder on the thought of so many souls dying without Christ in this world. I am so thankful to the Lord, first of all, that I am saved, but also for the enthusiasm that the members of Berean Baptist Church has for the children in this community. Please pray for our VBS going on this week. Please pray for our workers and for me as I preach the Word of God to them, and that they would be saved and encouraged in the Lord. Please pray for our bus ministry, that the Lord will send us workers so that we can reach more children and adults with the wonderful Gospel of Jesus Christ.
As I look at Facebook and Twitter, I see where many other churches are in VBS, revivals, jubilees, and teen camps. I am praying for each one of them, that the Lord would bless and we would see revival break out in our nation like we have never seen before. I am so sick of seeing what is on the news where our nations leaders can do nothing but fuss and fight, and where people are being murdered on our streets. It is time that born again believers repent, and get on our knees praying for God to move in our churches, move in the hearts of our pastors and evangelist, and move in the hearts of our missionaries.
Please Lord, saved the lost in our nation today!
II Chron. 7:14, "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

 
Rev AS


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment