Friday, July 13, 2018

Glory came down

Glory came down
Exodus 40:34 Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.
The glory of the Lord came down and filled the Tabernacle. God showed His pleasure and His presence. It was so obvious, and He so filled the place that His men couldn’t get into the tent with Him. How I long for Him to do something so significant in my life. How I long for Him to make His presence so clear. I want to please Him. I want Him to show Himself.
We live in a world that is tired of us talking about God but not seeing His true power. I beg Him even now to use me, to use our church, to make His presence, power, and pleasure known.
We need Him. We can never be satisfied to do what we can do. We need what only He can do.
Rev. AG
 

No comments:

Post a Comment