Monday, July 16, 2018

TWO devotional thoughts

Two thoughts from my devotions today that spoke to my heart and I trust will bless yours. 

1. Sacrifice and the giving of all has never gone unnoticed with God. 
2. Indeed, there is nothing God will not do for those who will dare to step out in faith onto what appears to be only a mist. As they take their first step, they will find a rock beneath their feet. F. B. Meyer

I am grateful at this season of my life, though my health hinders, my age restrains, there is still a desire in my heart to:
a. Serve for him -
I yielded to him over 30 years ago to serve, and that desire is still in my heart today. 
I Gave him my family, finances ( which wasn't much , lol)
I said no to jobs so I could serve the tables he set before me. 
b. Stand for him
c. Speak for him


The old hymn says it, I love to tell the story of unseen things above, of Jesus and his glory, of Jesus and his love ....


Rev DN

No comments:

Post a Comment