Friday, July 13, 2018

Unbelief shocks God

Unbelief shocks God
Mark 6:6 And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching.
Jesus is God. He is on the earth that He created. He is among the people that He chose as His own and taught His truths for centuries. They do not believe Him. They doubt that God can work miracles. They are not a people of faith but rather of doubt.
He continued teaching in this verse, but He was shocked at their unbelief. I wonder how much I let my doubts and fears hinder what God will do in my life. I wonder how much my doubts shock God, the Lord Jesus Christ.
He saved me and made me. He lives in me and has proven Himself many times, but I still let fear and doubt work in my life. I no longer want to shock someone who loves me so much. I want to have a childlike faith in what I read in His book.
I want to believe God.
Rev. AG
 

No comments:

Post a Comment