Tuesday, April 9, 2019

weights & wings - DN

Let us thank Him for both the weights and the wings He produces. And realizing we are divinely propelled, let us press on with faith and patience in our high and heavenly calling. A. B. Simpson
I am so thankful that God is in control of the weights in my life when needed and the WINGS in my life when needed. 
There are times when I need to be brought low and thank God there are times when I need lifted up. 
The Psalmist said he is the lifter up of my head. Praise his name.
Romans 8:28
For we know ( while there are times I feel like I don't know much and hope no one ask me any thing. And then there are times that I am so grateful for what I do know. ) Paul said, For we know. 
All things work together for the good of them that love God to them who are the called according to his purpose.
1. God is in Control of All Things:
2. God has a Cause for All Things
3. God will Continue with us in All Things
Rev DN

No comments:

Post a Comment