Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Thoughts for our troubled times - DN

 After a brief encounter with the news last night, I penned some thoughts.

1. There is a God in Heaven sitting on the throne, who is still in control.
2. Truth is, and its a sad truth, many are failing to act like it.
3. There was too much prayer that went into thus election for us to believe that something happen, or went wrong.
4. I am a pilgrim and stranger here, and the older I get the less I feel a part of this world.
5. I'm thinking, this world that so many of God’s children love, before we get out, God will see to it that we see its not what its made to be…its not our home.
6. Our country was in trouble before this election.
7. Heavens throne has not close up shop.
8. God’s plan for the Ages is right on Schedule
9. According to Psalms 2 heathens rage because of restraints. They do not want to be controlled and told no.
10. According to Psalms 2 God is not worried at the craziness and raging of Washington. He has them in derision and he’s is mocking them..in fact He cries, they’re not the ones running this thing, they think they are. God says, ask me and I shall give thee the heathen for thy inheritance. God is on the throne. FOR THOSE THAT CAN NOT HEAR, GOD IS ON THE THRONE. IT WILL ALL BE SORTED OUT.
And According to Psalms 2 we have some answers, some guidance..
I. I will Seek the Lord:
Psa 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession..
II. I will continue to Serve the Lord:
Psalms Psa 2:11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling
III.I will Stick close to the Lord:
Psalms 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
You do know, to kiss there must be closeness?
Of course you do.
Hey! God is not fretting over this!!!
Rev DN

No comments:

Post a Comment