Friday, July 19, 2019

Let the Lord do It - DN

Let the Lord do It
2Ch 16:8 Were not the Ethiopians and the Lubims a huge host, with very many chariots and horsemen? yet, because thou didst rely on the LORD, he delivered them into thine hand.
16:9 For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars.
The benefits of relying on the Lord are numerous. The tragedy we face, is the failure on our part to rely. 
Note if you would,
1) The Lord Showed you could Rely: 8
Size of the Battle does not matter:
Strength of the Battle does not matter.
2) The Lord searches for those to Rely: 9a
3) The Lord Scolds those who refuse to Rely. 9b ... Thou hast done foolishly
Get your eyes on the Lord, surrender your life to him. Let God have the wheel,let him do it, you will not regret it. 

I was saved in 1971. I announced my call to preach in 1978. It wasn't until 1985 that I surrendered my life to the Lord, to rely on the Lord where I gave him my all. I Preached for or tried to preach 7 years before I quit relying on myself and started relying on Him. 
Trust me, the Lord is searching for those that will let him do it.
Rev DN

No comments:

Post a Comment