Monday, July 22, 2019

Giving - AG


Exodus 36:5 And they spake unto Moses, saying, The people bring much more than enough for the service of the work, which the Lord commanded to make.
In forty years of ministry, I have never had this problem, nor have I seen it in my entire life. God’s people were taking offerings to build the tabernacle. It was the place where God would meet with them. The people brought so much offering that Moses restrained them from bringing. They brought more than enough.
I have seen a small part of that at the church I pastor now. God’s people seem set on being givers. They have given to build their building. They have provided to send the gospel around the world. I am blessed to see what they do.
There is still much to do. We are by no means ready to say we have done enough or have given enough. There is so much yet to be done. So many missionaries are still needed to take the gospel around the world.
 So many that need to be trained and sent that we will continue working till Jesus comes again.
Rev AG


No comments:

Post a Comment