Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Do you know what God knows - DN

John 13:7 

What I do thou knowest not now, but thou shall know hereafter.
In spite of poplar opinion, you, I and all others, do not know what God knows.
From time to time we must be reminded we are but finite creatures and God the infinite creator is doing a work. This work is,
A. According to his plan:
B. It's without our approval or council.
C. This work at times defies logic.
It just doesn't make sense.
D. It will be completed: The Sovereign never leaves anything undone. He's the alpha and omega.
E. In that day, with heart we will cry, hallelujah!!!!! Faith will have turn to sight.
So let him do his work. Wait, he is and will do his work. May our prayer be, Lord help me to
1. Submit to his work
2. Sing unto Him
3. Show others, there's no need to doubt him now!
The great author anonymous said,
I do not ask my cross to understand or
My way to see—
Better in darkness just to feel Your hand,
And follow Thee.
Rev. DN

#submit
#singtohim
#showothers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment