Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Who is this coming?? - DN

The Lord spoke to my heart this morning and gave me a word and I thought there may be some one else that might need this.
Who is this coming up from the wilderness (desert) leaning on her beloved (lover) ? Song of Solomon 8:5
My what a verse we have here before us. The question is asked, who is this coming up ? Could it be you, me or someone else. Truth is this, before we get out of this world and finished with this journey, there is going to be some dry and leaning times we will face. 


I. A Place - Desert
It was defined as being a desert.
Webster: 1. Literally, forsaken; hence, uninhabited; as a desert isle. Hence, wild; untilled; waste; uncultivated; as a desert land or country. Deserts are:
Dry
Desolate
Deathly

II. A Placement: leaning
To Lean denotes: To bend or incline so as to rest on something.
Are you a leaner? You better be!
( I do not know if leaner is a word or not,
it should be. My wife tells me all the time, quit making up words. Lol )
John was a leaner and heard the heart of God.

III. A Power:
In leaning times, I'm glad there is a power that's greater than our weakness. Truth is you do not know how weak you are until you start coming up out of the desert.
1. The leaner was not alone:
You ever feel you're alone? The Lord is right there with us.
2. The leaner was not without affection (thus her lover) arnt you glad we have a lover? One that will enter the desert wth us?
He loved loved her before the desert, in the desert and coming out of the desert.

IV.. A promise:
Our lover, whose name is Jesus will not leave you in the desert, he is going to bring you out.


Rev DN


No comments:

Post a Comment