Wednesday, September 12, 2018

My Times are in HIS Hands - DN

My Times are in HIS Hands
Psalms 31:15-22 

So many friends and people today are stepping through times of great difficulty. 
I awoke with this thought upon my heart, " I'm glad these times are in God's Hands"
I wanted to share some truths on my heart today!
What a wonderful truth to face these times we are in. Isn't it amazing how Gods word speaks even in these times as if it was penned down yesterday?

Many believed Psalms 31 was penned by David, when Absalom his son had rebelled and lying lips had spread 1000 of malicious rumors against him..

Should David be before us today he could say, If you want to talk about trouble, I can tell you about trouble, but instead he enlarged this truth, God was bigger than his times.

There are three things I discovered in Psalms 31 that are worthy to note:
God's Help: vs. 1
God's Hears: vs2 David was aware that God has sensitive hearing and that his ears are open to cry of those in distress. 
God's Hands: vs. 15 
I'm glad in 2018 these times are in God's Hands!

Psalms 31 reveal to us regarding David,
His Trust was in God's Hand 1-6
His Troubles were in God Hand 7-14
His Times are in God's Hand: 15-22
His Triumph is in God's Hand: 23-24
If I could add one more to this, I would like to say, OUR TEARS are in Gods hands. 
Every tear that falls and high lights our cheeks, Gods there and sees it, catches it and places it in his bottle of tears.

He cares!

Rev DN

No comments:

Post a Comment