Thursday, September 6, 2018

A life lesson

A life lesson
Yesterday, as I walked, I met this gentleman, who is blind. Seeing him carry a big bottle of water for a fountain, I was moved and had to approach him to tell him that I could help him, and he immediately said to me: – You can help me cross the street. So being across the street, I said, "Where are you headed?, I can help you load the bottle. And what he said: – No, relax, this is not the first bottle I have, I've done like 20 times, and I've become "delivery"; They pay me 20 pesos for every bottle I take. This event made me think about life, and I understood that there are no excuses to go far and be someone of good.

It is impressive as this elderly gentleman, and also blind, can each day surpass himself to obtain his daily sustenance. If he can do it, why can't we do it? Excuses will come, but the brave always see opportunities.

unknown
copied / pasted

Lord, help us to realize we have a firm foundation in Christ and we can do ALL things through Christ!!

RevDanSam

No comments:

Post a Comment