Thursday, October 15, 2020

He cares for us Luke 12:29

 Wow! I have to share this with you: As I was reading in Luke 12 this morning about how God takes care of the birds and grass and that he will certainly care for us even more.....you know the story, right? Well, the last phrase of verse 29 really spoke to me. As much as I have heard these verses preached and read them myself, I don't remember this phrase: "neither be ye of doubtful mind." This is exactly what I needed from the Lord this morning! Of course He knew that, but I didn't. How can I doubt God to meet my needs and fulfill my desires when He has already blessed me with so much? He has already proven Himself (not that He needs to prove anything). God cares for me. God loves me. God died for me. God has saved me from an eternal hell and my Heavenly home is awaiting me. Just because I don't get just what I want when I want it doesn't mean I should doubt my Lord. It's all in His hands, His way, and His timing. He loves me and He loves you. Never doubt God! His ways are the best for ways for you and me!


No comments:

Post a Comment