Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Elijah

FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH: 

In King Ahab's day (I Kings 17) God was said to not exist. (Much like today) 

An unknown man named Elijah appeared on Ahab's doorstep with a message "As the Lord God of Israel, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word." 
First he wanted Ahab to know God was alive.

Second, he wanted Ahab to know he had a message from God. 

Third, God was sending judgement and there will not be a drop of rain until I say so. 

We need men who will stand before this wicked generation and repeat Elijah's message. God is alive, He is here and judgement is coming. The Lord Jesus is soon coming to remove His church and this wicked will face the Tribulation. What will it be like. Read Revelation chapters 4 - 19. 

Such judgement that this world has never seen. 

Thank God I am saved and will be with the Lord Jesus. 

What about YOU?
Rev CB

No comments:

Post a Comment