Sunday, November 24, 2019

Be still and know that I am God - DN

PSALMS 46:10
Be still and know that I am God
For that individual that's constantly on the move and busy about with the chores and adventures of life, stillness can be be a curse.
But for the child of God whose times are in Gods hand, it can be quite rewarding.
There comes a time when instead of being busy we must be still.
A wise old preacher told me once, before there will ever be a standing there must be sitting.
1. Stillness and knowing God are important.
2. Stillness and knowing God are inseparable.
3. Stillness and knowing God are inspirational.
My the help that's received by that servant who left the business of the crowd to still away and sit at the feet God.
Mary fell at his feet and said with tears and a broken heart, Lord if you'd been here, my brother would not have died!
He saw her tears and said, lets go get your brother!
That which you are after, that seems unreachable. In fact it has gone from bad to worse. Have you tried finding your place at the Lord's feet with tears?
The poet said it well,
THERE IS A PLACE I GO TO REST AT THE FEET OF GOD.
THERE IS A PLACE WHERE I AM BLESSED AT THE FEET OF GOD
Rev DN
 

No comments:

Post a Comment