Thursday, October 4, 2018

Thankful saved & serving - AS

I am so thankful for that Saturday night in 1985, at Kmart in Conyers, Ga., when I repented of my sins and the Lord Jesus Christ saved my soul! I have chosen to serve the Lord (v.15)!

I am asking the Lord to give me at least twenty more years of health and a sound mind to serve Him as the Pastor of Berean Baptist church (that would make me about 76 at that time), making a difference with His Gospel in Atlanta and the world. I hope and pray that I will always stick to the Book, the old King James Bible, and never "forsake the LORD, and serve strange gods" (v.20) during what time I have left in this world. 
He has been so good to me. He has given me a beautiful, loving and caring wife that has stood with me for the last 35 years. He has given me three wonderful children that are saved and serving the Lord, looking to Him for guidance and trusting Him for their lives. He allowed my family and I to serve Him and live on the mission field in Germany for 9 years where we met some really great people that we are still friends with today. He also has allowed me to serve Him in the office of Pastor for the last 11 years.
I say all this to say that I LOVE HIM AND I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THE LIFE THAT HE HAS GIVEN ME! 

Do you know him as your Savior? You can! Confess your sins and ask Him to save you today!

Rev AS

No comments:

Post a Comment