Tuesday, February 23, 2021

God is the strength of my heart - CH

  I would like to share with you Psalm 73:26” My flesh and heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”

What I believe this is saying is that we are not going be perfect while we live here in this world, things are not always going to be what we want them to be, but look at what the second part of the verse says: but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever!! This gives you and I the hope to carry on!! We know we that if we are a child of God that one day all this chaos that we are in will no longer be!!! Because we will be in the land of glory amen!! Hang in there!! Why? Because God loves you and He will see us through until He calls us home!!

Love y’all and praying for y’all!!

Have a blessed day ❤️❤️❤️❤️
CH

No comments:

Post a Comment