Wednesday, December 4, 2019

What's on your mind - AS

Facebook asks, "What's on your mind, Alan?"
Well, what is on my mind this morning is revival! I am so very thankful to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for what He has done for me this week. My heart cannot be more full than it is at this moment. I NEEDED THIS, even if no one else in our church did. The Bible says, "Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart" (Ps. 37:4) and He has done just that! My desire is to have a closer relationship with Him, to have a closer walk with Him, and to be used by Him. Those are my greatest desires. I believe with all of my heart that if we seek these, then all of our other desires and needs of this world will fall into place, "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you" (Mt. 6:33). NOTHING is more important than putting Jesus Christ FIRST in your life.
I realize that this is Wednesday night and most of my friends will be worshiping in their home church, but if you do not have somewhere to go tonight for service, we would love to have you come and visit with us for the final night of our Christmas Revival. You will not be disappointed in the preaching that the Lord has given us this week! If you have never been saved, it sure would be a blessing for you to come and receive Jesus Christ as your Savior!!
Rev AS

No comments:

Post a Comment