Wednesday, June 13, 2018

God's word today 13th

Hello again everybody,

On this Wednesday 13th, I found these words from the Book of Johns Gospel in New Testament.

Now before the Feast of the Passover, Jesus knowing that His hour had come that He would depart out of this world to the Father, having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them [a]to the end. During supper, the devil having already put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon, to betray Him, Jesus, knowing that the Father had given all things into His hands, and that He had come forth from God and was going back to God, *got up from supper, and *laid aside His garments; and taking a towel, He girded Himself. John Chapter 13

And from the Old Testament, we read:
But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation. v6 I will sing unto the Lord, because he hath dealt bountifully with me. Psa.13:5-6
Wednesday Psalm


I believe God has some message and some words for us each day of the month. Will you search for it today??

May God bless you with reading of His word on this 13th day of the month.

RevDanSam

No comments:

Post a Comment