Sunday, March 11, 2018

It came true

It came true

Job 8:6 If thou wert pure and upright; Surely now he would awake for thee, And make the habitation of thy righteousness prosperous. 7 Though thy beginning was small, Yet thy latter end should greatly increase.

The first thing that impresses me here is the way God will make this hurtful comment come true. If you were right then, God would bless you, and you would end up better than you started. That is precisely what will happen with Job by the end of the book. He will end up much better off in every way. God will vindicate him also.

This friend must have felt like a fool at the end of the story. It would be better for me to keep my thoughts to myself instead of making such a fool of myself. I do not know what God is doing in the life of my brother. I would do well to worry about my own spiritual life more than trying to correct my brother.

You might wonder why God isn’t coming through for you. You might be considering why things are not working out as you wanted. Give God time to do what He is going to do in your life.

He is at work, and in the end, you will see His hand.
REV AG

No comments:

Post a Comment