Sunday, March 11, 2018

Children for Jesus

A couple of days ago Sarah and I walked into the kitchen to find Jack searching through drawers and looking on shelves...it seemed like he was really intent on finding something in particular. Naturally we asked what he was looking for and if we could help him. I wasn't expecting him to reply with anything profound, and yet I'm still rejoicing about what he said. Jack told us that he's been talking to one of his friends about Jesus and that the little boy doesn't go to church, he doesn't really know much about God, and "he doesn't even have a Bible." Jack said he knew we had extra Bibles at our house and he was looking for one to give to his friend. So today he gave his buddy a brand new pocket sized New Testament with the plan of salvation inside.

 I'm so thankful that my children want to introduce their friends to Jesus!
REV JH


No comments:

Post a Comment