Saturday, February 17, 2018

Perilous times

"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come" (II Timothy 3:1)
PER'ILOUS, adjective Dangerous; hazardous; full of risk; as a perilous undertaking; a perilous situation. (Webster's 1828 Dictionary)

I have heard much about the school shooting in Florida. Even this morning I found out that a person that I went to school with is a coach at that exact high school.

I have heard the arguments that we need more gun control and the counter arguments that say that we need more guns in schools. However, I have not heard what I am about to share with you.

Without getting into the political realm of the situation, I want to encourage you to look into THE Book, the Bible, God's Word. He has warned us that this day is coming. A time when danger lurks around every corner. WE ARE IN THE LAST DAYS! The return of Jesus Christ for the rapture is immanent! The Bible teaches us that the rapture will usher in 7 years of tribulation. Do you think it is bad now? "For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city" (Zech. 14:2).

Are you ready for His return? Are you saved? The only way to avoid a time worse than what we are seeing today is to be saved, or "born again" as the Bible teaches. "Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God" (John 3:3).

I implore you, get saved today, for tomorrow may be too late!  If I can help you in any way, please message me so I can take the Bible and show you how to be saved!
Rev AS

No comments:

Post a Comment