Friday, May 19, 2017

On my heart

While it’s on my heart
 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
In this part of my life, I have concluded these thoughts, based on the bible, God’s word, I am striving for three things.  

First, my invest time in my personal relationship to God, as I am His son and He is my Heavenly Father.  I want to be right with Him.  I want Him to speak to me and that’s through His word.  And I want to speak to Him and that’s through my prayer and prayers
.
Secondly, I want to minister to my family (the Home). As a man, I want to be a good husband to wife and a good Father to my son. And I want to support them, financially and spiritually. I want to provide for my home.

Thirdly, I want to serve God in promoting the gospel of salvation. Jesus said I am come to seek and the save that which is lost. Truly this is part of the Father’s business for He is not willing that any should perish but that ALL should come to repentance.


So moments with God, minister to the family and the message to the world !! Amen.

RevDan

No comments:

Post a Comment