Thursday, March 21, 2019

What God Says He will DO - DN


What God Says He will DO
1 Ch 17:23 Therefore now, LORD, let the thing that thou hast spoken concerning thy servant and concerning his house be established for ever, and do as thou hast said.
The Promises of God are not to be treated as a bag of lucky charms. 
I've discovered a person can make Gods Word say what they want it to say, to fit whatever situation they may be in. 
I've done it a time or two, in fact more times than I want to admit.
The Promises of God are built upon four pillars.
1) His Holiness: nothing he does, is at the expense of his Holiness
2) His Justice
The first two are His justice and holiness, which will never allow Him to deceive us. 
3) His Grace 
This pillar will not allow Him to Forget
4) His Truth
This pillar will no not allow him to change.
What God does is never at the expense of these pillars of truth. Every promise of Scripture is a letter from God, which we may plead before Him with this reasonable request: 
Remember your word to your servant, for you have given me hope" (Ps 119:49).
1) Must be a Conscienceness of God's Promises:
How will a person know and claim these promises, without an awareness of His promises. Show me someone with a closed Bible and I'll show you someone that will never know what God says and can do.
2) Must be a Cause for His Promises:
It may be a crisis, a burden, a need.
Where there's a need there's a promise.
3) Must be a Claiming of God's Promises:
A cashing in of a check, if you please.
A being fully persuaded, The Bible said in relation to Abraham, that being fully persuaded that what he had promised, he was able also to performed.
4) Must be a Collecting of His Promises:
I've had people make me a promise, and once I've done what I was told to do, I discovered it wasn't quiet like they said it would be. I was unable to collect. 
Never, ever was it this way with God..What he has said, he will and has always done.
Rev DN

No comments:

Post a Comment