Friday, April 6, 2018

Chicken and a gospel tract

I had a bit of a rough day yesterday trying to install the kitchen sink. It seemed as though the devil was on my back all day, because what should have taken me a couple of hours wound up taking all day long. I was very frustrated to say the least!
At the end of the day I went to Mrs. Winners in Stockbridge, GA to get some supper and I handed the teenage boy that was my cashier a Gospel tract. I encouraged him to read it and asked him if he was saved and he said that he was. I invited him to church and told him that I really wanted to see him in Heaven with me one day (I was not completely convinced with his answer of salvation - he seemed unsure). He got a big smile on his face and reached out to shake my hand, thanking me for "making his day". What he does not know is that I left the restaurant encouraged because the Lord used him to "make my day"!
I have had a great burden, especially recently, to personally lead someone to Jesus Christ and their salvation. Souls are dying and going to hell all around us and I desperately want to be used of God to change that! What about you?
"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." (Mark 16:15). Will you go?
Rev AS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment