Saturday, December 23, 2017

Walked and was not

Walked and was not

Genesis 5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

What a testimony we have about Enoch. He loved God. He spent time with God. God was his life and purpose for living. He just lived right up until the time he was taken out of here. It is almost like everyone knew that Enoch was God’s man. Then one day he just disappeared. He was with God. God took him.

That should be a picture of our lives. We should be walking with God. That should be known about us. Everyone who knows us should know that we walk with God. One day, soon I hope, He will come again. He will take us out of here. We call that the rapture, the great snatching away.

I want to walk with Him till He takes me out of here. I want those around me to know that I love God and live for Him with all that I am or have!

Let’s walk with God till He takes us, one way or the other!

Rev AG

No comments:

Post a Comment